T661 Cylindrical Roller Bearings

Our highly-skilled and factory-trained service experts have the resources to help you with all your BEARING PRECISION AXLE CORP. T661 Cylindrical Roller Bearings needs - including routine maintenance, major repairs, warranty service, and 465.8 kN Static Load Rating Needle Roller Bearings equipment inspections.

Model Number:T661
Static Load Rating:465.8 kN
B:40 mm
da:339 mm
D:405 mm
d:300 mm
Da:361 mm
Radius:2.5 mm
Dynamic Load Rating:227 kN
PDF T661

Product Details

Static Load Rating465.8 kN
B40 mm
da339 mm
D405 mm
d300 mm
Da361 mm
Radius2.5 mm
Dynamic Load Rating227 kN
Oil Holes4 mm
View more

Company Profile

Phone 690-3259
View more

Related News

• Vegetable oil to lube bearings? - narkiveI heard he uses soya oil, but from another guy that it was olive oil, so. I am wondering if they are pulling my leg :-) I heard of a guy who ran out of diesel and put  oiling the bearings - Google...
  • Tips for Replacing Press-In Style Wheel Bearing - Know YourAfter removing the steering knuckle from the vehicle, remove the bearing retaining snap ring. Press the hub stud out of the bearing using the appropriate tooling  Replacing Cartridge...
  • Calculate a Destination Coordinate based on Distance andJun 29, 2010 — Calculate a Destination Coordinate based on Distance and Bearing in PHP. Today I had to calculate a bunch of geo coordinates. All I had was  Calculating a bearing...
  • Recommended Products

All Products Contact Now